The holidays are rapidly approaching and it’s time to dig those decorations out of the attic! So, consider this… You make your way into the attic and an awkward smell drifts down. Your brain automatically thinks musty, but after a few seconds your nose communicates the scent of mold.
So you go up the stairs and look around, and you can’t see any mold that is visible, what now?
It’s time to call in the mold remediation experts in Vancouver WA!
Now, you might be wondering why you have mold in your attic. So here are a few common causes for this occurrence:
- Improperly installed or missing insulation
- Inadequate attic and/or roof ventilation
- Dryer vents discharging into the attic
- Kitchen or bathroom vents exhausting into the attic
- Leaking roof
- Inadequate sealing around the whole house fan
- Ice damming in the winter due to clogged gutters
With the holidays coming, something needs to be done quickly and efficiently before your guests show up! MoldEaters can help you remediate the problem and get your holiday plans back up and running!
Click here to read about all of our services!