There are many bathrooms in the Vancouver WA area that welcome mold and mildew growth. Clutter, sitting water, and crevices can make it hard to combat the beginnings of mold growth. When you choose bathroom elements that keep out the mold, you may never have to contact a professional mold removal company in Vancouver WA.
Here are a few elements that can help you create a clean and mold-free bathroom environment:
- Baskets to store your bathroom necessities in a dry manner
- Toothbrush holders
- Soap Dishes
- A towel rack for your damp towels and washcloths
- Seamless bathroom floor
Here are a few steps you can take to keep your bathroom clean and free of mildew:
- Wash your bathroom rugs regularly
- Scrub down grout
- Wash your shower and bath on a regular basis
- Don’t leave soaking wet towels, bathing suits, or wash clothes in the bathroom
- Wipe up sitting water
- Turn on the fan when taking showers
- Open the window while showering
All of these suggestions can help you achieve a bathroom that is free of mold and mildew! If you are noticing that your home has some problem areas, consider contacting a professional. Not only can we help you remove the mold inside your home, we can give you peace of mind!
Click here to contact MoldEaters today!